"As kingfishers catch fire, dragonflies draw flame; / [ . . . ] Each mortal thing does one thing and the same: / Deals out that being indoors each one dwells; / Selves -- goes itself; 'myself' it speaks and spells, / Crying 'What I do is me; for that I came'." --Gerard Manley Hopkins

18 July 2010

Some Good News

Our daughter was able to get into the Chicago clinic this morning and get a referral. Now she is waiting to hear about an appointment time. Grateful to you all for your concern and prayers!

3 comments:

William Luse said...

This is good news, and I know you hope for even more. My Ebe's in Chicago. I'll see if I can get her to say a couple more prayers.

Beth Impson said...

We do have such lovely friends. Thank you, Bill, and Ebe also.

GrumpyTeacher1 said...

Good news.

Followers